The second incarnation of my blog
1. If you shuffle a pack of cards properly, chances are that exact order has never been seen before in the whole history of the universe.
2. There are more fake flamingos in the world than real flamingos.
3. The GDP of London is significantly larger than that of several European countries, including Belgium and Sweden.
4. All of the gold mined in the history of the world would more or less fit into a 20x20x20 meter cube.
5. Once Charlie Chaplin entered a contest for “Charlie Chaplin look-alikes” and he came in third.
6. The USA is an older country than Germany.
7. The last person to be executed at the Tower of London was German solider Josef Jakobs in 1941.
8. Vending machines kill 4 times as many people as sharks.
9. During the ice age, 32,000 years ago, a squirrel buried a seed. Now the seed has been used to grow a flower.
10. Life expectancy has doubled over the last 150 years.