The second incarnation of my blog
1. Cleopatra lived closer to the invention of the iPhone than she did to the building of the Great Pyramid.
2. The toy Barbie’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
3. Saudi Arabia imports camels from Australia.
4. The name Jessica was created by Shakespeare in the play Merchant of Venice.
5. Cookie Monster’s real name is Sid.
6. The heart of a blue whale is so big, a human can swim through the arteries.
7. Vending machines are twice as likely to kill you than a shark is.
8. Home Alone was released closer to the moon landing than it was to today.
9. Not once in the Humpty Dumpty nursery rhyme does it mention that he’s an egg.
10. Betty White is actually older than sliced bread.